Misty loves to connect with other writers through workshops and events!
She speaks regularly at conferences, ACFW chapters, and other writer groups, both in person and via webinar.
Popular workshop topics include:
- Email Lists and Launch Teams: How to grow huge lists of avid fans
- Marketing For Indies: (A popular workshop!)
- Find your Target Reader: A unique approach to free your writing and make your marketing efforts exponentially more effective
- The Power of Cross-Promoting…and How to Get Started: Best practices to build and leverage your author network
- Marketing Your Way: How to find the book marketing strategy that best fits you and your books
- Marketing a New Book Release: Step by step strategies to supercharge your new book release
- Going Indie: How to get started!
- Other topics related to book marketing or independent publishing
To discuss an opportunity, contact us here:
Misty M. Beller writes Christian historical romance, and is a hybrid author of fourteennovels, as well as a non-fiction book for authors, How to Market a Book Release.
With over ten years working in professional project management and marketing, Misty uses her experience in the corporate world to develop best practices in her writing and book marketing efforts. It is her passion to help other authors on this same journey.
Misty teaches courses and workshops at writers’ conferences around the U.S., educating authors on effective book marketing approaches and helping them apply that knowledge to their own books.