Misty loves to connect with other writers through workshops and events!
She speaks regularly at conferences, ACFW chapters, and other writer groups, both in person and via webinar.
Popular workshop topics include:
- Email Lists and Launch Teams: How to grow huge lists of avid fans
- Marketing For Indies: (A popular workshop!)
- Find your Target Reader: A unique approach to free your writing and make your marketing efforts exponentially more effective
- The Power of Cross-Promoting…and How to Get Started: Best practices to build and leverage your author network
- Marketing Your Way: How to find the book marketing strategy that best fits you and your books
- Marketing a New Book Release: Step by step strategies to supercharge your new book release
- Going Indie: How to get started!
- Other topics related to book marketing or independent publishing
To discuss an opportunity, contact us here:
Misty M. Beller writes Christian historical romance, and is author of the bestselling Mountain Dreams Series and the Texas Rancher Trilogy.
With a background in project management and marketing, Misty uses her experience in the corporate world to test and develop high-performing marketing approaches for book sales. She’s added to her experience by studying under book marketing gurus such as Tim Grahl, Mark Dawson, and Nick Stephenson.
Through these efforts, her books earned 6-figure royalties in 2015. It is her passion to help other authors develop the marketing strategies that best fit their books and goals.